It’s easy to get caught believing that outside things will complete us.
– We do it with relationships: “When he loves me, then I’ll feel loved and adored.”
– We do it with success: “When I reach a certain status, then I’ll feel accomplished and worthy.”
– And we do it with money: “When I make money, then I’ll feel wealthy.”
The irony is that life actually works in the exact opposite way.
When you resonate with a particulate frequency of energy on the inside (with being loved, with being worthy, with feeling wealthy), you draw experiences on the outside that match that frequency within.
This is exactly what I teach in the The Abundance Course – I guide people to resonate with the frequency of Abundance. And as you resonate with the frequency of Abundance, Abundance (in all forms) has no choice but to show up in your life!
I know. It’s pretty amazing. (To check out more about The Abundance Course, click here.)
In this article, I want to talk about one of the easiest ways for you to get started manifesting more money and abundance into your reality. It has to do with knowing what your true source of wealth is.
I’ll give you a hint: It’s not money.
So what is it?
Source is your true source of wealth.
Yes, I’m talking about Love, Truth, Presence, All Knowing, Soul, Spirit… and any other word you like to describe the indescribable.
Now if that doesn’t make sense to you, hang with me for a moment while I explain what I’m talking about…
We all have access to a experience/feeling/sensation of infinite abundance, love and freedom within ourselves. This experience (which I call Source) is the truest essence of who we all are. It feels like coming home because that’s exactly what it is – it’s coming home to yourself.
To the Truth of all Truths.
Source (or your connection to love, abundance and fulfillment within) is your one, true source of wealth.
Yes… I’m talking about cash.
How could this be so? Because we’re creating our realities from the inside-out!
Source is the feeling of infinite wealth inside of you, and because we create reality from the inside-out, when you feel wealthy within on a consistent basis, you’ll automatically draw more experiences of physical wealth to you. This is simply (and often unbelievably) how it works.
The ONLY reason we struggle with feeling abundant is because we’re convinced that wealth is “out-there!”
This illusion that the feeling of wealth comes from “out there” (not within) causes us to chase money “out there,” because we think it’s going to make us feel wealthy, free, secure and abundant!
And this creates the cycle of feeling like there’s a shortage!
– “I don’t have enough money!”
– “If I had money, then I’d feel safe.”
– “If I had money, then I’d be free.”
Plain and simple, we’ve created a co-dependent relationship with money. Meaning, we are dependent on money to feel wealthy. And this is HUGE problem because anytime you’re dependent on something outside of you to feel a certain way, you’re stuck feeling like you don’t have enough of that thing.
This leads to more of the same… not enough.
When money is your source of wealth, you automatically feel disempowered by it. Until you return to your true source of wealth within, you’ll be in a constant state of shortage and lack.
So what can you do about all this? Connect to your TRUE Source of wealth!
As you steadily and gradually create a connection to your natural abundance within, physical abundance will make it’s way to you to match your inner state of being. The outside is always a reflection of the inside.
To get you started, here’s a list of 10 easy things you can do to shift your internal connection to wealth:
1. Take a walk in an abundantly beautiful area in nature (nature is pure life-force; pure abundance).
2. Make your home incredibly warm, inviting, cozy, and yummy to be in.
3. Order an awesome cup of coffee or tea and really savor it.
4. Meditate on the feeling of abundance within for 5 – 10 minutes a day.
5. Set your timer for 5 minutes and list all the things you’re grateful for.
6. Create a wealth alter; place sacred, special objects on it and enjoy them often.
7. Notice how fortunate you really are.
8. Wear an outfit that makes you feel hot, sexy, and AMAZING! (go girl)
9. Say “thank you.” A lot.
10. Count your blessings before you go to sleep.
Any action or intention that makes you feel abundant within is strengthening your internal connection to wealth. And this is drawing more financial wealth to you.
Remember, money is not your source of wealth. Your connection to Source is your true source of wealth.
Feel the inherent abundance of who you really are, and I promise, you will attract more physical experiences of wealth into your life.
Please leave a comment below telling us one way you’re going to connect to a feeling of wealth within you this week. We look forward to hearing from you!